Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cymarshall Law and Elzhi Bring You to the "Bullet Train"


This gem has been sitting in my inbox for a few days because I haven't had the time to get it on the blog because of school issues. I am glad that I finally have time to get this up because it features two of the illest emcees in the game right now. "Bullet Train" is a track by Cymarshall Law, and it features the always flame throwing Elzhi and the female emcee Masia One.

If you haven't heard of Elzhi or Cymarshall Law you really need to do yourself a favor and jump on the bandwagon. They put out two of the best albums of last year with no question and they have some of the best flow and rhymes that you will ever here. It seems like they are both able to make any beat they are given and make it their home. Elzhi really kills the beat, "I steamroll your team whole/get your whole dream stole/then take my supreme role as an extreme goal/I been in my zone chattin' on an iPhone with a chick twistin' up trees like a cyclone". Masia One and Cymarshall Law follow in the same line and kill this hard hitting synth beat. If you like good rhymes do yourself a favor and download this one, you will be very dissapointed if you don't.

Download "Bullet Train" here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Main Ingredient Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template